Sunday, July 22, 2007

Photo Album

If you would like to see more photos from our trip (can you believe we took over 1,400? Don't worry, there are only 68 or so in the album...) go here to see our Flickr photo album:

Route 66 Photo Album

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo Muff,

I'm really enjoying the photos. Great pics. Makes me want to take a trip along Route 66 some day myself.

Uncle Plaid

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mandy said...

hey, I loved the pictures!! I didn't realize little Millicents hair was so blonde!

Mandy said...

No Nessecito camisetas personalizadas, gracias! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

What wonderful pictures and video you have of your trip! My dad works at the Reuters in Hauppauge, New York and shared your video with me, my niece, and nephew (who is just a little younger than Trajan). We loved it and hope you had such a blast "On Route 66!"