for more from our Route 66 trip! We will be flying from LA to Chicago and driving the entire length of Route 66. You can follow along from home or work!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Happy July 4th and the very best of luck, I will follow your trip, fortunately I remember the song well.ie. Route 66 Lots of Love Uncle Steve
Hello Mark, Lisa, Trajan, & Macy: Hope you're having a great time. The lawn looks good and Daylon aka Al is doing a good job. We miss you guys and love the photos. Much love, Kathy & Big D
3 comments:
Happy July 4th and the very best of luck, I will follow your trip, fortunately I remember the song well.ie. Route 66
Lots of Love
Uncle Steve
Hope you had a good flight. We love you and look forward to living the "Route 66 dream" vicariously thru the Traveling Millers! Love, DMRT
Hello Mark, Lisa, Trajan, & Macy:
Hope you're having a great time. The lawn looks good and Daylon aka Al is doing a good job. We miss you guys and love the photos.
Much love,
Kathy & Big D
Post a Comment